What: FITtrips has collaborated with the incredible Movemeant Foundation for their annual Dare to Bare event in Union Square!
What is Dare to Bare? “DTB began as a charity fitness event where we ‘dared’ ourselves to embrace a positive body image. But today, ‘Dare To Bare’ represents more than our fears surrounding our appearance: it is a movemeant to help us overcome any insecurity, from performance at work or school, to relationships, to our ability to try something new. And now we’re challenging you: To move out of your comfort zone.”
Fitness Level: All
The Workout: Since Dare to Bare is a full day fitness festival, we will have the opportunity to take not one, but two classes! Please understand you do NOT have to take both :0)
About the two classes we will be taking…
- 305 Dance, 10:30 AM: Get our bodies warmed up and booties shaking with the hottest dance cardio class around. Inspired by Miami’s 305 zip, this cardio class is a combination of high intensity, speed intervals, and easy to follow moves (even for non-dancers). Let’s call it what it is, a party!
- DOGPOUND, 11:30 AM: At one of New York’s hottest and most coveted gyms, The Dogpound, trainers know that physical fitness isn’t just about working out. Getting healthy and getting fit takes a change in lifestyle. And they’re bringing that inspiration to you, for one day only.
The After Party: Typically we celebrate crushing our fears and destroying our workout by well….eating! Since this is a festival, we will take some time after our workouts to walk around, grab some pics, maybe do a little shopping. We will close out our time at the Dare to Bare festival with our traditional raffle winners and handing out our FITtrips swag bags. After some sweaty hugs, we’re headed to brunch. We understand not everyone can dedicate another hour or so of their day, so don’t feel obligated!
When: Sunday, Oct. 1st
Where: Union Square Park NYC (East 14th & Broadway)
For a good cause! Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to The Movemeant Foundation and their amazing non-profit work with girls empowerment projects! (no refunds, exchanges, or transfers)
What’s included with my ticket purchase?
- Access to the festival grounds
- 45 minute 305 Dance class
- 45 minute Dogpound class
- Sweaty Betty ‘Dare to Bare’ branded sports bra ($65 value)
- Dare to Bare/Movemeant Foudnation swag bag
- FITtrip swag bag (with surprise apparel!!!)
- Amazing day with your #girlgang building mucles and memories
More questions? E-mail email@example.com